The following General Terms and Conditions apply to the conclusion of distance purchase contracts with natural persons via the Company's website:
Zavod Rjavi tukan, Uršičev štradon 40, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
Registration number 8815801000 // Tax number SI92456898 (VAT taxable - YES)
The company is registered with the District Court of Ljubljana. Bank account number: SI56 0201 1026 3621 764 odprt pri NLB d.d.
By registering in the online shop, the visitor (hereinafter referred to as the "User" or "Customer") acquires a username identical to his/her e-mail address and a user password set by the user himself/herself. The username and password unambiguously identify and link the user to the data entered. By registering, the visitor confirms and warrants that he or she is a person of full legal age and legal capacity. The Seller will use and process the personal data provided by the visitor at the time of registration for the purposes of concluding and fulfilling distance contracts.
By registering, the visitor becomes a User. By purchasing a product, the User becomes a Customer. These General Terms and Conditions define the operation of the online shop, the rights and obligations of the visitor, the User and the Customer, and the business relationship between the Seller and the user as a Customer of the products offered in the online shop.
- Accessibility of information
The Seller undertakes to make them available to the User at all times:
- the identity of the Seller (company name and registered office, registration and tax number, register and registration number);
- contact details to enable the User to communicate quickly and efficiently with the Seller (email address, telephone, etc.);
- information on the essential features of the products or services offered by the online shop, including any after-sales services;
- information about the availability of products or services offered by the online shop;
- information on product prices;
- the method, conditions and costs of delivery of the products or performance of the services, in particular the delivery period;
- information on possible payment methods;
- information about the time validity of the offer from the online shop;
- information on the period during which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal;
- information on how to return products;
- information about the User complaint procedure and the contact details of the Seller's contact person for users.
- Product offer, delivery time, delivery charges and collection
Due to the nature of doing business online, the range of products on offer in our online shop changes frequently and rapidly. All images next to products are symbolic.
The Seller will deliver the ordered products to the User (Customer) within the agreed time limit. The delivery time for home delivery of products in stock is up to 5 working days from the order confirmation for delivery addresses in Slovenia. The delivery time for products in EU Member States is 10 days. The delivery time for personal collection in the Ljubljana branch is 2-10 days from order confirmation. For products that are currently out of stock, the estimated delivery time is communicated by the Seller to the User (Customer) by e-mail upon confirmation of the order.
When placing a purchase order, the User may specify the following method of delivery or collection of the products:
- BY POST: In this case, the User (Customer) pays the postage and commission costs for the payment of the redemption fee. In the case of payment of the redemption package by payment card, the Customer shall pay to Pošta Slovenije the fee for payment by payment cards according to Pošta SLovenija's price list. The ordered products will be delivered by Pošta Slovenije, which offers normal and reliable delivery. The letter carrier will deliver the parcel to the customer's chosen delivery address. In the event that the user is not present when the package is attempted to be delivered, the letter carrier will leave a note in the mailbox allowing the user to pick up the package together with the identity document at the Post Office indicated on the note. The cost of regular delivery is the same for the whole of Slovenia. The products will be delivered in appropriate packaging that guarantees the confidentiality of the nature of the product. The Seller reserves the right to choose another delivery service if this will allow him to fulfil the order at a lower cost. Cash on delivery charges vary according to the weight of the products ordered.
The Seller allows the User to pay for the purchase of products from the online shop as follows:
- cash or card on collection (by prior arrangement only);
- by invoice (e-bank, bank draft, SWIFT number...) The invoice must be paid within 7 days, otherwise the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract. Payment shall be deemed to have been made on the day on which the User has given the order for payment to the bank or other payment organisation. The products ordered will be sent as soon as possible.
- In the case of payment by invoice, please refer to the following information:
- Zavod Rjavi tukan, Uršičev štradon 40, 1000 Ljubljana
- NLB d.d.; IBAN: SI56 0201 1026 3621 764
- When completing the UPN order, first enter SI00 in the reference field, followed by your order number (e.g. SI00 3045). You can select either GDSV or OTHR in the destination code field. Ordered products will be dispatched as soon as payment is received.
- Stripe (debit and credit cards Mastercard, Visa)
The online price is valid for all registered users of the Seller's online shop and may differ from the regular retail price. The promotional prices in the online shop www.rjavitukan.si are valid only for orders placed in the online shop.
All prices in the online shop are quoted in euros and include VAT. Prices in the B2B online shop do not include VAT or are explicitly stated as such. All prices in the online shop are product prices and do not include delivery charges. All prices are valid only for electronic ordering of products in the online shop. All prices quoted are valid at the time the order is placed and are valid until the new price list is adopted. The product offer is valid as long as the products of the Rjavi tukan product range are in stock or on offer. Discounts are not cumulative. Prices do not include shipping costs, which are indicated in the shopping cart or in the Shopping Cart Overview section.
We reserve the right to make errors in the prices in the online shop www.rjavitukan.si, which will be notified to the Customer within 48 hours of the order being placed and to reimburse any costs already incurred in this respect.
Steps leading to the conclusion of purchase
In the purchase procedure, the User (Customer) has several steps available:
- logging in to the online shop using an email address or a user password if the User (Customer) has previously created a user account (see also point 1.) or logging in as a guest;
- search for a product in the product range in the online shop;
- selecting a product to buy;
- add the selected product to your shopping basket;
- determining the quantity of a product to buy in your shopping basket;
- view the price of the selected product in the selected quantity, including the tax charged, if applicable;
- selecting how the product will be delivered (see also point 3.);
- choice of payment method (see also point 4.);
- an overview of the order, including the delivery method chosen and the delivery charges, if any; and
- informing them that placing an order creates an obligation to pay the company, confirming and submitting the order, and completing the purchase.
Technological means to identify and correct errors before the contract is awarded
Before placing an order, the User (Customer) is given the opportunity via a graphical user interface to place an order with immediate effect, easily and hassle-free:
- sees and reviews the products he has selected and added to his shopping basket;
- see and review the price of each product and the total price of the entire selected quantity of each product;
- modifies the selected quantity of a product and calculates the new price of the modified quantity;
- removes selected products that you do not wish to purchase from your shopping basket; and
- before confirming the order, the User (Customer) is given the opportunity via a graphical user interface to place the order with immediate effect, easily and hassle-free;
- changes the delivery method you choose for the product;
- changes your chosen payment method; and
- review and approve individual changes to the order.
The order becomes valid from the moment it is dispatched by the Customer.
After placing an order, the User (Customer) receives from the Seller, by e-mail, a notification that the order has been accepted and a written notification of the contractual terms in a form that ensures their storage and subsequent use. Except for the possibility of withdrawal from the contract, the User (Customer) may not modify the content of the order after the order has been placed. The status and content of each order shall always be accessible to the User (Customer) in his profile on the Trader's website.
If the product is out of stock, we will inform the buyer immediately after the order has been placed and reimburse any costs already incurred.
Upon receipt, the Seller will review the order, check the availability of the products ordered and confirm the order. The Seller may also contact the User (Customer) by telephone on the contact telephone number provided to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery. Upon confirmation of the order, the Seller shall inform the User (Customer) by e-mail of the estimated delivery date.
The Seller prepares and dispatches the ordered products within the agreed time limit.
Products ordered will be dispatched once payment has been received, except in the case of cash on delivery.
The Seller shall issue a written invoice to the User who purchases a product from the online shop. The purchase contract in the form of a purchase order shall be stored electronically on the Seller's server and shall be accessible to the User (Customer) at any time in his/her user profile. The Purchase Agreement shall be concluded in the Slovene language. Slovenian law shall apply to the assessment of the provisions of the Purchase Contract.
Purchase order with payment obligation
By placing an order, the Customer agrees to all the terms and conditions of the purchase and undertakes to pay.
Right of withdrawal, return of products
Withdrawal from the contract is subject to the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions and the applicable legal provisions. Article 43 of the Consumer Protection Act applies to withdrawal from the contract, which provides that: "In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days that he or she is withdrawing from the contract, without being required to give a reason for his or her decision."
The User (Customer) shall have the right to notify the Seller within fourteen (14) days from the date of receipt of the ordered Products to the contact email address [email protected] that he/she withdraws from the Purchase Agreement, without being required to provide a reason for such a decision. The return of the purchased products to the Seller within the withdrawal period shall be deemed to be a withdrawal. The only cost to be borne by the User (Customer) as a result of the withdrawal from the Purchase Contract shall be the cost of returning the products to the Seller.
Purchased products must be returned to the Seller at the address of the Zavod Rjavi tukan, Uršičev štradon 40, 1000 Ljubljana within 30 days of the date of the notice of withdrawal from the purchase contract. The purchased products must be returned to the Seller undamaged, in their original packaging and in unchanged quantity, unless the products are destroyed, damaged, lost or reduced in quantity, without any fault on the part of the User (Customer). The return of goods received within 14 days of receipt without prior written notice shall also be deemed to be a withdrawal from the purchase. The products must be unused, undamaged and in their original, undamaged and unsealed packaging, together with the accompanying documentation.
The copy of the invoice must be included.
For returned products, the Seller shall refund the amount paid or the gift voucher redeemed to the User (Customer) as soon as possible, but at the latest within 30 days from the receipt of the cancellation message, and any promotional codes and other discounts redeemed shall not be refunded to the User (Customer). The refund shall be made by the Seller to the personal or transaction account of the User (Customer). The Seller shall return the redeemed gift voucher in the form of a credit.
The Seller guarantees the warranty of products in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Slovenia.
The Customer may complain if the product does not have the characteristics expressly guaranteed by the Seller, if the Seller has sent the wrong products, if the products are in the wrong quantity, or if the products otherwise deviate from the Customer's order.
The Customer can report a complaint to:
- to e-mail: [email protected]
When a complaint is reported, a complaint report is drawn up. The complaint note shall describe the products that are the subject of the complaint and record the Buyer's observations on the defects in the products. The Buyer shall have the right to specify in the claim form how the complaint is to be resolved, whether by replacement, credit note or refund.
The Seller will deal with any complaint in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act. The Buyer shall report the complaint to the following e-mail address: [email protected] and shall enclose a copy of the original invoice with the returned goods.
The Seller shall use appropriate technological and organisational means to protect the transmission and storage of personal data. You can read more about the protection of personal data here: https://www.rjavitukan.si/politika-zasebnosti/
Protection of children and persons with reduced or deprived legal capacity
The online shop shall not accept orders from anyone whom it knows or suspects to be under 18 years of age or a person with limited or no legal capacity, without the express permission of his/her legal representatives. The Seller does not offer free access to products or services in the online shop that are harmful to children.
The Seller will not accept any personal data concerning persons under the age of 18 or persons with limited or total lack of legal capacity without the express permission of their legal representatives, nor will the Seller disclose any data accepted from such persons to third parties other than their legal representatives.
Any communication to persons under the age of 18 or persons with limited or no legal capacity will be age-appropriate and will not take advantage of their confidentiality, lack of experience or sense of loyalty.
Personal data protection
By registering in the online shop, the user agrees that the Zavod Rjavi tukan, as the controller of the personal data collection, processes all the data provided and the data on the content of purchases in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection legislation.
Zavod Rjavi tukan (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller") guarantees that it processes all personal data of the users of the online shop and all other data collected during the registration and purchase process lawfully and only to the extent of the purpose for which the data was collected, that it protects such data from disclosure and transmission to unauthorised third parties, and that all personal data of the users is confidential. Users' personal data is one of the areas to which the Seller pays the utmost care and attention, as it is aware of the sensitive nature of this area.
- Cookies and IP Addresses
Cookies, which are used by most of today's websites at home and around the world, enable a fast, friendly and easy interaction between you and the website and provide you with a friendly user experience if you consent to their use. Some cookies allow us to sample and segment visitors to provide content that is closest to the interests and preferences of the individual web user. Cookies are small files that are sent by a server to a user's browser when they are browsing a website. The cookie received is then placed on the device (computer, tablet, smartphone) used to browse the website.
The following "cookies" are used in the context of the use of the website and online shop of the Zavod Rjavi tukan:
User reviews and product ratings
Product reviews, comments and ratings provided by users or visitors are part of the functionality of the online shop and are intended for the user community.
The Seller is not responsible for the content of opinions, comments and product reviews provided by users or visitors. The Seller shall have the right to review opinions, comments and reviews before publication and not to publish those that are manifestly untrue, misleading, offensive, obscene or, in the Seller's opinion, do not provide any benefit to other users or visitors to the online shop. The Seller is not responsible for the information contained in the reviews, comments and ratings and disclaims any liability arising from such information.
Although the Seller endeavours to provide accurate photographs of the products for sale in the online shop, all photographs should be taken as symbolic. Photographs do not guarantee the characteristics of a product.
Complaints, disputes and application of the law
The Seller complies with applicable consumer protection laws. The User (Customer) may submit a complaint to the e-mail address [email protected]. The complaint procedure is confidential.
The Seller will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days and inform the User (Customer) of the progress of the procedure within a further eight days. The Seller will use its best endeavours to resolve any disputes amicably. If no amicable settlement is reached, the court of competent jurisdiction in Ljubljana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute between the Trader and the User (Customer).
These General Terms and Conditions and all disputes between the Seller and the User (Customer) shall be governed by and governed by Slovenian substantive and procedural law.
The provisions of the Code of Obligations, the Act on Electronic Commerce on the Market, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data and the Consumer Protection Act shall apply mutatis mutandis to all relationships and rights and obligations not governed by these General Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
In the event of changes to the regulations governing the operation of online shops, data protection and other areas related to the operation of the online shop of the Seller, and in the event of changes to its own business policy, the Seller may amend and/or supplement these General Terms and Conditions, which will be notified to Users in an appropriate manner, including in particular via the website www.rjavitukan.si. Any amendments and/or modifications to the General Terms and Conditions of Business shall enter into force and shall be applicable upon the expiry of a period of eight days from the date of publication of the amendments and/or modifications. If a change and/or amendment to the General Terms and Conditions is necessary to comply with the regulations, these changes and/or amendments may exceptionally enter into force and application within a shorter period of time.
The User has the right to cancel his/her registration at any time. Cancellation of registration shall be made by the User notifying the Seller of the cancellation by written statement.
For further questions and clarifications, please contact us at [email protected]. We wish you much pleasure shopping and tasting our coffees.